Icodel Srl is able to design, develop, and provide Telecommunications Infrastructure and Tactical Systems for use in the defence, industrial, and government markets.
Our experience in system integration, particularly in the Military Naval sector, has allowed us to become one of the most reliable partners of major industries in the sector such as Leonardo and Orizzonte Sistemi Navali.
The skills we have acquired in the sector allow us to perform:
- feasibility studies based on customer specifications;
- project architecture design;
- detailed design of systems;
- development of all related documentation (electrical wiring diagrams, electrical connection tables, layout drawings, cable and connector definitions, etc.);
- definition of test and commissioning procedures, and construction of entire systems.
Icodel Srl is also able to design and build complex systems such as:
- LAN networks in copper and fiber optics;
- surveillance and control systems;
- wired networks for CAMPUS (study and design of network and fiber optic and copper distribution architecture, structured cabling, network certification);
- geographical fiber networks;
- classified wired networks (pre-installation analysis, physical and technical requirements, zoning, realizations of COMSEC Center plans).
Icodel Srl was founded by Orazio Lauri, who, thanks to his proactivity and initiative, capitalized on pre-existing trust relationships with the military industry, starting important supplies with the most representative national realities in the sector since its foundation.
Over the time, not only did it strengthen its collaboration with Finmeccanica/Leonardo, but, being able to count on the high capabilities already demonstrated in the military field, it also easily extended to the civilian and industrial market.
The experience gained from the twenty-year presence on the market and the highly qualified staff, today allow Icodel Srl to offer devices and systems with high technological content, mainly provided in “turnkey” mode. The distinctive feature of the company is indeed its strong inclination to respect the specific needs of the client, allowing the realization of “ad hoc” products and providing tailor-made solutions.
The main activities of Icodel Srl include the realization of racks and cabinets for electronic devices, consoles, shelter equipment for civilian and military use, electrical panels and other medium and low voltage equipment, copper and fiber optic cables.