- Design and construction of shelters;
- Executive design of the fittings starting from the specifications provided by the customer;
- Design and construction of the electrical systems serving the installed systems;
- On-site design and construction of the mechanical structures and support of the installed systems;
- On-site design and construction of the electromagnetic arrangements to make the installed systems compliant with any TEMPEST and COMSEC regulations in force. Icodel Srl provides Systems on shelters for civilian and military use
Icodel Srl was founded by Orazio Lauri, who, thanks to his proactivity and initiative, capitalized on pre-existing trust relationships with the military industry, starting important supplies with the most representative national realities in the sector since its foundation.
Over the time, not only did it strengthen its collaboration with Finmeccanica/Leonardo, but, being able to count on the high capabilities already demonstrated in the military field, it also easily extended to the civilian and industrial market.
The experience gained from the twenty-year presence on the market and the highly qualified staff, today allow Icodel Srl to offer devices and systems with high technological content, mainly provided in “turnkey” mode. The distinctive feature of the company is indeed its strong inclination to respect the specific needs of the client, allowing the realization of “ad hoc” products and providing tailor-made solutions.
The main activities of Icodel Srl include the realization of racks and cabinets for electronic devices, consoles, shelter equipment for civilian and military use, electrical panels and other medium and low voltage equipment, copper and fiber optic cables.